Please create an account by registering in this journal as an author ( please do not forget to click on the Author box during registration!). Then, submit your paper. Moreover, manuscripts can be submitted electronically to the editor at email@example.com
Following the submission, the Editor sends a confirmation message to the corresponding author within 24 hours. If you fail to receive this confirmation mail within 24 hours, please contact the editor.
All manuscripts must be suitable for the Journals Paper Template
We only accept manuscripts in the English language. The main text must be no more between 6.000-10.000 words, exclusive of appendices or references. You can reach Journal’s template
The Journal has a double-blind system for the peer-review process; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous.
The manuscript will be peer-reviewed by three specialized scholars; two external reviewers and one editor from the journal involved in the reviewing process.
The review process is completed within 60-90 workdays.
The results of the review process will be e-mailed to the corresponding author.
If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, the author(s) will be notified.
Accepted manuscript will be available on the journal’s website for download.
There is no Article Processing Charges for Publication of Articles in this Journal.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end..
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Please ensure that all references should indicate their DOI numbers if available.